Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Loving owning a Cali

E

EmCal76

Vehicle
T6 Beach 102
hello. We recently received our Cali T6 Beach after a long wait. She is called Mobi and I’m in love with her. I purchased a Cali Topper on advice from another Cali owner and after just our 1st night away it was worth the price tag. It kept the kids toasty warm and gave me piece of mind given the wind and rain. I’m still sorting out seat covers; the factor provided ones don’t fit the front seat headrests... .. got cheap carpets off eBay from Autix, but they are fab and if need be can toss in a few seasons. I had her wrapped in Atomic Teal to hopefully minimise chips and scuffs, with clear on the bonnet and wing mirrors. I have loads of questions and am finding the forums very helpful. We are yet to purchase any more kit and will wait until after our first few trips. I want to get a drive away awning, but need to do some research first.

E37A053D-3CE3-4C9C-9B25-B9B8EFC19930.jpeg

D1635666-630D-4318-A6CF-81A176E64E85.jpeg

A819E9E6-B2EB-4DAD-BCF8-C51138814202.jpeg

C6DF4EA5-257E-4995-A435-0B71C29570E3.jpeg

Very nice

Mike

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Looks lovely.

This was us having lunch yesterday, it's the small things like just pulling up next to a lake and have a spot of lunch, just an incredible vehicle.

It works so well for bike racing too, 24hr MTB races are a game changer with fridge, cooker and a cozy bed.

IMG_20171103_143502.jpg

IMG_20171103_140732.jpg

hello. We recently received our Cali T6 Beach after a long wait. She is called Mobi and I’m in love with her. I purchased a Cali Topper on advice from another Cali owner and after just our 1st night away it was worth the price tag. It kept the kids toasty warm and gave me piece of mind given the wind and rain. I’m still sorting out seat covers; the factor provided ones don’t fit the front seat headrests... .. got cheap carpets off eBay from Autix, but they are fab and if need be can toss in a few seasons. I had her wrapped in Atomic Teal to hopefully minimise chips and scuffs, with clear on the bonnet and wing mirrors. I have loads of questions and am finding the forums very helpful. We are yet to purchase any more kit and will wait until after our first few trips. I want to get a drive away awning, but need to do some research first.

View attachment 27257

View attachment 27258

View attachment 27259

View attachment 27260

Loving that 2 Tone !

Love the two tone colour looks great. Now the adventures begin. :thumb

I saw this two tone Beach outside a garage in Castellon yesterday. I thought it was a factory finish.

1d5aea9c8e3ec9a6b27553ec7684ef50.jpg

I think yours looks better.

Follow my blog: www.au-revoir.eu

Welcome. Yeah, that two tone combo looks cool and different. Happy Cali-ing :)