Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Manual Beach

C

CaspersCali

Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
Hi

I've been waiting for a while for the configurator to show a manual Beach as an option for a while now and after a web chat with VW a while ago it sounded to me like there was a temporary delay on manual Beach sales/orders while they sort out the emissions thing, I'm not in that much of a rush so decided to wait.

I've just been in touch with a dealer in the UK about the situation and they are categorically saying that the manual Beach has been totally discontinued due to emission problems?

I've been in this forum on and off for a while & I don't remember getting that vibe. Does that sound right?

thanks
Tony

Hi, not sure if that's correct but there are several Beach manual demonstrators for sale at the moment with VW garages.

That’s strange, I’ve had quotes from two dealers this week for a manual Beach. Apparently it’s back on their November price list.

That’s strange, I’ve had quotes from two dealers this week for a manual Beach. Apparently it’s back on their November price list.
That's interesting, I've had a quote for a DSG and the dealer confirmed the manual would be available again from November when prices are going up (by 1.8% according to him). He implied I couldn't get a quote for a manual until November.

All a bit untransparent and vague. Will keep asking the question I guess.

Thanks
Tony

I dont suppose you would mind telling me what dealers have given you the quotes Neil would you?
thanks

Back