Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Mattress in pop top cover

A

Arron b

VIP Member
Vehicle
Looking to buy
I pulled the mattress out to fit cover protector I’d previously bought with the lower bed one. that came out of a t6 mines t6.1 now the cover is in two bits a small triangle piece an then large square piece for the mattress. on looking at the mattres the triangle shape zipped off so fitted that then onto the larger bit but way to small to cover mattress are they different sizes I’m puzzled.
Also what is the triangle section for

Pre T6.1 it was a two piece mattress up top. The bed is a slightly different design with different springs etc.

mines a 6.1 an the small bit is zipped to it but then it’s folded under any reason for this?

mines a 6.1 an the small bit is zipped to it but then it’s folded under any reason for this?
Cant tell without a photo - you can see the earlier matress arrangement below:
960-570x480.jpg

On the 6.1 the small piece at the end of the mattress folds under to fill the void between where the springs finish and the end of the bed. It’s a different design to the T6 which had the slatted mattress versus the springs in the newer bed

Thanks all I think I’ve got the t6 cover so won’t fit I’ll have to acquire the correct one.

Back