Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

mattress topper

C

callyvan

Hi, I recently bought my first California, went away for a weekend to try it out, slept at the top of a cliff in North Wales in high wind and heavy rain....fabulous! First night slept on the upper bed, no problem there, comfy enough, second night tried the lower bed, ok I need to do something about that one, looked around for ideas and after considering the options phoned Zonesleep and had a chat to Tim, this led to a visit to their site and a purchase of the lower topper plus the bag to put it in. Its light easy to fit with straps to secure the corners to the bed and then folds up easily into its bag. It made a great difference to the comfort of the bed and I was using it last couple of weeks on the hot nights we just had so the coolmax upper came into its own. I have not tried the memory foam toppers but I can certainly recommend the Zonesleep one.

I agree I used my zonesleep lower bed topper in 38 degree heat in France without any overheating
Problems and managed to fit everything else in the back with it packed in its bag :thumb

Back