Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Meet ‘The Commer’

Commer63

Commer63

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Beach camper 150
Hi all. Our Beach Camper arrived today - ordered the beginning of July 2021. Big thanks to Mark Wheelwright at West Yorkshire VW Van centre- excellent service provided. Also heads up to Nathan Walker who did the ceramic coating for us. Why ‘The Commer’? My parents had a Commer van when I was a child (that’s me in the stream in the picture attached). They sold it on to a family who’s youngest son is now my husband….. so ‘The Commer’ it had to be! Looking forward to many shared adventures in our new, very expensive baby!57879247-45E5-42D2-817B-070FF7EE4AF0.jpegEF2D1146-F73A-43FC-9E2C-F3CC5BBF8BB9.jpeg

Hi all. Our Beach Camper arrived today - ordered the beginning of July 2021. Big thanks to Mark Wheelwright at West Yorkshire VW Van centre- excellent service provided. Also heads up to Nathan Walker who did the ceramic coating for us. Why ‘The Commer’? My parents had a Commer van when I was a child (that’s me in the stream in the picture attached). They sold it on to a family who’s youngest son is now my husband….. so ‘The Commer’ it had to be! Looking forward to many shared adventures in our new, very expensive baby!View attachment 93623View attachment 93625
What a fabulous story and photo! Enjoy the next generation of camping!

Back