Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Meet the new member of the family!

M

meowsmutz

VIP Member
Vehicle
Looking to buy
So, after a fortnight of waiting, here she is! Our yet to be named new member of the family. We took her for a drive last night and had a picnic,20200712_222554.jpg went to the beach today (trying not to worry about potential damage in a busy beach car park!!!), the kids sat on her steps eating ice creams tonight and we're looking forward to heading down to Devon in the next few weeks
Hope you've had an equally lovely weekend x

So, after a fortnight of waiting, here she is! Our yet to be named new member of the family. We took her for a drive last night and had a picnic,View attachment 62754 went to the beach today (trying not to worry about potential damage in a busy beach car park!!!), the kids sat on her steps eating ice creams tonight and we're looking forward to heading down to Devon in the next few weeks
Hope you've had an equally lovely weekend x
Welcome, will be looking out for you. Middle beach car park is very dusty.

Welcome on board meowsmutz. Enjoy the Cali.

If visiting many beaches, I do carry a small paint brush with me. The lower sliding door runners can get a lot of sand, especially with children getting in and out. Always a good idea to brush off the sand before closing the door.

:welcome Congrats, looks lovely

You can update your profile from looking to buy, to “I GOT ONE” :bananadance2

Welcome and congratulations! Fabulous looking van! ;)

Back