Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale Memory Foam Mattress

B

Bjohnson

VIP Member
Hi, having sold our VW California We now have a couple of items for sale.

Memory Foam Mattress for Upstairs Bed - £75
Comfortz leisure memory foam mattress. 3 -piece with storage bag. No marks on the covers or foam. Is a direct replacement for the standard mattress. Is 50mm thick memory foam.
IMG_8190.jpeg
IMG_8192.jpeg

Collection from Bath. Please call or message via my mobile 07419 816407 as im not logging into this forum as often now we have sold our California.
Thanks

Last edited:
Hi, having sold our VW California We now have a couple of items for sale.

Memory Foam Mattress for Upstairs Bed - £75
Comfortz leisure memory foam mattress. 3 -piece with storage bag. No marks on the covers or foam. Is a direct replacement for the standard mattress. Is 50mm thick memory foam.
View attachment 118795
View attachment 118801

Pair of Duvalays - £200 ono for the pair
2 x single Duvalays, with storage bags. Good condition, covers regularly washed, zips all good. No marks on foam or duvets. Each one has a 50mm memory foam mattress (looking on the Duvalay website they advertise with 25mm thick memory foam now) and each is 660mm wide x 1800mm long. Both fit perfectly into the upstairs bed of california side by side, but also will both fit in the downstairs bed area if you squash them together a bit. Each are fitted with 2 x duvets, a 4.5 and 10.5 tog rating.
Used these in conjunction with the memory foam mattress advertised above and always had a very comfortable and cosy night winter and summer.
Looks like these are now about £175 each with the storage bags if purchased new.
View attachment 118797
View attachment 118798
View attachment 118799
View attachment 118800

Collection from Bath. Please call or message via my mobile 07419 816407 as im not logging into this forum as often now we have sold our California.
Thanks
Can the mattress be left upstairs with roof down?
Sorry I do t seem to be able to find it online, please could you send a link to it?

Hi, yes the mattress once fitted is permanently left in place with no problems closing the roof. It’s a direct replacement for the standard vw mattress.

I don’t have a link, not sure if they are still available, but it has the Comfortz label and logo on each piece.

Duvalays now sold.

Memory foam mattress still available