Administrator
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T4 PopTop
I would just like to wish everybody a merry Christmas and a happy new year
Look forward to meeting you all in 2014 :thumb

image.jpg

You got me worried there Kev, I thought it was Christmas day already :eek:

So is anyone going away for Xmas in the Cali?

off to london village in the van weekend see the lights ;) have a cool yull all.a van not just for xmass :laugh2

Mine will be parked in the drive with the fridge on keeping
My beer :cool

Merry Christmas to everyone

Not exactly going away for Christmas but getting married on the 28th (well you've got to do something to fill the lull between Chistmas and New Year). Using the Cali to get us to and from the wedding venue as it played such a big part in us getting together.
Those of you who were at the French meet may remember I was going down to Nice to pick this lady up. Been together ever since. It's a wonderful life!!!!
Bob :D :D :D

Many congratulations bob really pleased for you :thumb :thumb

Congratulations, Bob, how lovely! :clap

We may well be spending Xmas in our Cali - we have had a bed at the family Christmas get-together every year so far and I had assumed the same again this year - but spoke with mother in law yesterday and was informed 'no room at the inn' for us - apparently, and I quote: " you will be staying in your camper, won't you!? :shocked - it has just taken me five days to pack away all the wet stuff from last weekend's trip!

So, I shall pack our thermarests and hope one sitting room floor or another will have a free corner for us, otherwise it will be a true Cali Xmas!

Merry Christmas, all!

Congratulations, Bob.

Martin, we are away. Currently in that Cornwall. It's a bit breezy. We may move on in search of some illusive nice weather (the last four weekends in the van have occurred along with weather warnings!)

HistoryBob said:
Merry Christmas to everyone

Not exactly going away for Christmas but getting married on the 28th (well you've got to do something to fill the lull between Chistmas and New Year). Using the Cali to get us to and from the wedding venue as it played such a big part in us getting together.
Those of you who were at the French meet may remember I was going down to Nice to pick this lady up. Been together ever since. It's a wonderful life!!!!
Bob :D :D :D
Update. There won't be a Cali at the wedding after all :sad A bloke just ran into it and its immovable. He failed to stop when entering a roundabout and hit me on the near side front wheel. Can't start engine or get a gear. Front wing, bumper and lights severely dented. Contacting insurers tomorrow. Will find out just how good they are.

Back