Mouldy roof cover

flying banana

flying banana

T6 Ocean 204ps manual
Super Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
I have what I assume is mould growing inside my grey roof cover. Anyone else had this. Would some mould spray cure it? It's a pain to clean. Wish I'd got a black one now. Obviously it's been damp when packed away. Do you get yours out at home every time to ensure it's fully dry?

IMG_20190319_141559.jpg

I always make sure it’s dry before putting back in bag same for awning.

Mine gets spread out on the lounge floor if it’s wet. I reckon you’ll be lucky to get the marks off. I’ve canoeing gear that’s been left damp and I’ve not found a way of removing the mould stain.

Some of the mould actually transferred to my roof canvas so a warning there to all. I've been thoroughly cleaning it today at home. Left it up to air out a few hours before I go for a pint

Arriving home with wet stuff does needs taking care ....
Rooftopper , outside thermalscreen and wind out awning need to dry out (in my case)
Glad i don't have a driveaway awning:D

Arriving home with wet stuff does needs taking care ....
Rooftopper , outside thermalscreen and wind out awning need to dry out (in my case)
Glad i don't have a driveaway awning:D
I thought it was dry. It was condensation on the inside. Sometimes here it rains for so long even my teeth are wet. Will some mould spray stop it spreading to my teeth?

Try some dettol surface spray.

Could you bung it in the washing machine...?

Have you tried HG Mould Spray? Very effective at removing mildew in the bathroom.

Thanks for the heads up.
Reminds me of my wind out awning to be cleaned for mould stains.
I must have taken it in, forgetting it was wet. And as I don't use the awning that much, I just have seen it this summer. And with some other work needed to be done first, I completely forgot it again.
Now waiting for dryer weather. So likely to be forgotten again. :sad

We had leaf stains on our awning - must have rolled it in with wet leaves on the top. The stains came off but I can't remember what with.

We had leaf stains on our awning - must have rolled it in with wet leaves on the top. The stains came off but I can't remember what with.
Try muck off from Halfords is bio and designed to clean motocross bikes. Seems to work on just about everything.

Back