Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold MULTIFLEX BOARD

V

vwales

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Beach Tourer 150
VW T5/T6 Caravelle/Multivan/Transporter Multiflex board. Includes consoles with struts and board.

£200.

Collection only - based in Cardiff.

Screenshot 2022-03-02 at 11.48.15.jpg

Screenshot 2022-03-02 at 11.48.21.jpg

Screenshot 2022-03-02 at 11.48.26.jpg

Screenshot 2022-03-02 at 11.48.31.jpg

Hi
Could you tell me the height of this multi flex board please.

Thanks
Gary.

Hi Gary,

The information below was provided by the original seller and includes dimension details. Let me know if you’d like me to measure the unit itself.

For the multiflex board - the eBay seller had this detail regarding height:

1/Consoles: Two consoles made of blasted stainless steel with stainless steel hinges. Each console has two locking units, for absolutely secure handling in the locking rail. Now we have redesigned them to allow more functionality. We have added gas struts (one for each console) for easy lifting/dropping of the board. Also bottom end stabilizers to eliminate side movements when driving. Two rubber buffers prevent rattle noise. Screws for board fixation. Height 50.5 cm. Total weight: approx. 5.5 kg

2/Board: Compressed plywood panel approx. 142 cm x 62 cm; weight 7kg. Décor: Anthracite, Ergo Soft leg edge 5 mm. Highly abrasion-resistant surface. Extremely durable. Lighter and more durable than the original CA. It comes with per-drilled holes, making it easier to fix to the console hinges.

Description:

The height of the board precisely corresponds to the height of the third seat (bench) when reclined, so that they can make an even surface. You do not need any tools to fix the consoles to the rails. They can be easily mounted to the rails with the anchor bolts and clamping knobs provided. The T-shaped anchors have a groove at the top. When the groove is parallel to the rail, it is in unlocked position. When perpendicular to the rail is locked.

Back