Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

My first Adblue experience.

colintfcolintf

colintfcolintf

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
A month ago we acquired our Ocean, but that was 2000 miles ago, and I’ve been watching the countdown recently of miles left to go. Today the 600m warning popped up. To be honest I wasn’t looking forward to messing about with pouches of the stuff bought over the counter. I popped into M4 services near Chippenham junction and spotted HGV Adblue pumps. I asked the Guy at the counter if I could use it for a VW Transporter and was told yes. So easy, no mess and cheaper than buying over the counter in pouches. I guess most of you already know / do this but just for those that don’t, it’s so easy.

Did you follow the turn ignition on and wait 30s before turning engine over so that the new level was registered..... or is that only a thing for the larger 20L tank in the T6.1?

Did you follow the turn ignition on and wait 30s before turning engine over so that the new level was registered..... or is that only a thing for the larger 20L tank in the T6.1?
no not really, went and paid, key in ignition, ignition on, checked handbrake on, foot on brake pedal (it’s an Auto) and started. At first the Adblue warning light (orange from memory) was on, but had then gone out and display said 6000m Adblue range before I had pulled away. 11.67 litres at 155.9p/l

Back