Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

My new Cali at last!

T

Tizzy Two

We're taking delivery of our Cali - "Tizzy 2" - tomorrow morning!
Just wanted to share my delight!!

:D

We live in Bovey Tracey, Devon - collecting Tizzy 2 from Carr's in Exeter, who have been really good. Can't wait till tomorrow morning!! Just hope this awful wind dies down before I have to drive it home.

Congratulations, it is nice to see another member from Devon, we are hopefully going to arrange a little mini afternoon meet in the new year down this way.

Now have Tizzy Two safely home - she's even better than I remembered! Been playing with it all afternoon. I like the idea of a mini-meet down this way - I'm sure there'll be things we need help with and some good ideas to steal!!
Thanks.

We should have ours in early Jan, we live in Honiton Devon it would be good to have a local meet

Would the Cornish fraternity be allowed to attend a mini Devon gathering? We have have had our Cali 3 weeks so are still at the stage of putting a list together for all the extras so would value any advice from seasoned Cali owners.

CarolS said:
Would the Cornish fraternity be allowed to attend a mini Devon gathering? We have have had our Cali 3 weeks so are still at the stage of putting a list together for all the extras so would value any advice from seasoned Cali owners.

Hi Carol, yes we will find a location which is good for both Devon and Cornwall members, we are just 20 mins from the Devon/Cornwall border, whereabouts in Cornwall are you?

Hi everybody. I'm the other half of Tizzie 2. A local meet sounds a good idea to me too. Didn't know she was in touch with so many West Country newbies. We traded our Caravelle in for the Cali at Carrs in Exeter and were pleased with the experience. Now we are looking forward to returning to the VW camper van experience we enjoyed back in 1992.