Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

My wife is jealous of Ruby.

O

Oceansweeper1

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
I think i posted my “hello message”, on someone else’s thread! So hello. I am so happy to have my 2020 Cali Coast. Next week will be my first overnighter on the Wild Atlantic Way and I can’t wait. Looking forward to the peace and quiet.

Welcome along ! Hope you have a great time - and when you get there, try posting some pics - van and location views! :thumb

Well here i am, by a lake in Athlone-Glasson. Loughree East Camping to be precise. First night away with Ruby. Ohhhh the stares from the other camera…Staring out over the leaden lake, a glimmer of orange behind the trees in the distance. There are lots and lots of birds. Parked up, got my house in order and then realised the electricity Box was further than my cable to reach Ruby. First night on VW power only! I successfully cooked and ate 3 lamb chops and a mighty salad. I have not been sick yet. Had my shower, now, sitting here listening to the wind waves lapping against the dock and someone hand me a shotgun those bloody ducks! Great place really recommend it if you have a boat- direct access to the lake. Very friendly and helpful young lady on hand to answer all my questions before i could ask them. Gets the Clancy Seal of Approval. (CSA)

Camera should read campers, but predictive texting is sometimes a curse. I should have read the entire thing before posting but time is precious.

Back