Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

nannys ark

Welcome , + "ark" ....
Pretty much says it all ....a Cali can be selfprovided once in you are in your own world.

Last edited:
hi all just joined

Welcome 'Ark'.

Can you share what pets you plan on taking in your Ark? (Apologies if the wrong assumption has been made on my part with regards to your name)

:welcome:welcome:welcome:welcome

Pictures please.:cheers

hi all just joined
Hello thanks for messages animals are,all soft toys . Does,any one know if I get an email for joining the vip membership and how I Acsess the discounts especially for smg Cowfold andservice parts etc

Hello thanks for messages animals are,all soft toys . Does,any one know if I get an email for joining the vip membership and how I Acsess the discounts especially for smg Cowfold andservice parts etc
Hi. Welcome. I am local to SMG. I just mention the forum and they apply discount! Great service!

Welcome!

+1 for SMG - very helpful and knowledgeable. And just mention the forum for your discount.

I'm sure the admin folk will advise but when you join as VIP you'll get access to the VIP forum with details of the discounts and how to access them. Been great value for me.

And if you join as a VIP member you can then post a decent picture (or not in my case).

PS What colour is your ark?

i
Welcome!

+1 for SMG - very helpful and knowledgeable. And just mention the forum for your discount.

I'm sure the admin folk will advise but when you join as VIP you'll get access to the VIP forum with details of the discounts and how to access them. Been great value for me.

And if you join as a VIP member you can then post a decent picture (or not in my case).

PS What colour is your ark?
its sort of green