Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Nearly a new owner

P

Paddlelass

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 174 4Motion
Hi, so I have taken the plunge and bought my first camper. It should be ready for collection at the end of next week and I can't wait. Now busy googling accessories and so far have sorted out the music and a tin of beans and sausages. It's all about priorities :) !? But more seriously I did a whole load of research and looked at some shocking conversions which helped confirm that the Cali stood out as a class act. Based in Hove but looking forward to taking my paddleboard beyond the beaches of Sussex.

Brill congratulations
Beans and sausage music and beer
The rest isn’t that important ;)

Thank you! And yes you're so right. I've bought a 2008 California SE 174 4Motion, which won out against the shoddy T5/6 conversions done on much newer vans. Will probably need loads of wise words once I've mastered driving a van!

Thank you! And yes you're so right. I've bought a 2008 California SE 174 4Motion, which won out against the shoddy T5/6 conversions done on much newer vans. Will probably need loads of wise words once I've mastered driving a van!
Sounds great enjoy
Once you have got used to driving a camper van you will appreciate the raised seating position and the better views
Enjoy

Hi, so I have taken the plunge and bought my first camper. It should be ready for collection at the end of next week and I can't wait. Now busy googling accessories and so far have sorted out the music and a tin of beans and sausages. It's all about priorities :) !? But more seriously I did a whole load of research and looked at some shocking conversions which helped confirm that the Cali stood out as a class act. Based in Hove but looking forward to taking my paddleboard beyond the beaches of Sussex.

Welcome!

We’re in Hove too. Plenty of Cali’s around here.

enjoy :)

Hello Paddlelass,
Superb news, another new Cali owner. Welcome and congratulations on your new van. I hope that you and yours have very many happy adventures in he/she/it. Photos please. :thumb:welcome

Welcome here!
Good to see the T5 still going strong!
Happy camping!

Back