NEC Motorhome & Caravan Show (Parking)

Kitesurfer

Kitesurfer

kitesurfer
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 Beach
Hi all

Looking to go to the NEC this weekend, on the web it states that entry fee includes the parking.

but reading on a NEC forum people are stating that when you arrive they are charging £10 to park.

Any one been court out with this before.

Regards

Terry

When I went to see 'The Who' :smile at the NEC in June this year I parked in the station car park and walked through to the NEC as it was much cheaper.

Andy

Hi
I went to the m and c show yesterday and there is no charge for this event tho I think for concerts etc that there can be.

Devonshirelass

It clearly states in the motor home and motor caravan monthly magazine that parking at the NEC for the caravan and camping show is FREE

I'll be there tomorrow (Thursday) with two of my kids (teachers are on strike tomorrow for 2 out of the 3) - anyone else around there tomorrow??

Thanks for the replies.

We are going Saturday, to check the event out never been before.

Phoned the NEC to check about parking & it is included with the entry fee. :D

Hoping that there is some VW dealers showing there Cali's off.

Terry

Re: NEC Motorhome & Caravan Show (Parking)

Kitesurfer said:
Thanks for the replies.

We are going Saturday, to check the event out never been before.

Phoned the NEC to check about parking & it is included with the entry fee. :D

Hoping that there is some VW dealers showing there Cali's off.

Terry
There was only one Cali that I saw (an SE from Campervantastic) and a few different conversions (bilbo, reimo, etc) - and loads and loads and loads of big motorhomes & caravans. I must admit to being slightly disappointed at what I found there but really pleased to having seen the Kayam awnings there in situ (which I ordered there). I was kind of hoping for a few more furniture and accessory stalls (storage boxes, bike racks, etc etc) to browse. BUT, did have a nice day out and it was only £10 (parking incl) so not bad for a full day out! Enjoy it..!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

yep no parking fee
check out hall 11 early - new Hymer RHD t5, new RHD westy Joker, cool stuff on CMC (check out born to go wild!), Rolling Homes is quality, good full Bilbos range incl new model...and quite a few others
oh and archery was fun too!

Back