Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Need to buy some expensive parts and I note VIP discount....

pjm-84

pjm-84

Super Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Closest to me is Marshall VW Newbury but its appears this is not a van centre...... can I order part for my Cali via them or is this just for VW cars?

You can ask them, but when I tried to order parts from Citygate VW car dealership they sent me to the van centre.

I called their van branch in Reading but as of yet no call back. Apparently they have offered the 10% previously, but only once, and they don't know if they are still doing it.

Unsure why Newbury, being the VW car side of Marshall is offering a 10% discount on the California forum, whilst the van side doesn't know.....the 10% equates to £171 so worth pursing

I called their van branch in Reading but as of yet no call back. Apparently they have offered the 10% previously, but only once, and they don't know if they are still doing it.

Unsure why Newbury, being the VW car side of Marshall is offering a 10% discount on the California forum, whilst the van side doesn't know.....the 10% equates to £171 so worth pursing
I think that the Forum shop has ordered VW parts in the past with Forum Discount. Possibly worth a call if no joy from your Dealership.

Yep its starting to add up now...wheel bearings and sensors....all because the previous guy gunned bolts back in and I could not remove it and ****** it up on the last throw.

Not overly impressed with Marshall Reading , never came back to me....I've asked Brookspeed to order the parts and they can benefit from any B2B they have in place....

Closest to me is Marshall VW Newbury but its appears this is not a van centre...... can I order part for my Cali via them or is this just for VW cars?
I have ordered parts from Newbury the guy behind the parts counter was very helpful.

Not overly impressed with Marshall Reading , never came back to me....I've asked Brookspeed to order the parts and they can benefit from any B2B they have in place....

nick.fuller@marshall.co.uk
This chap was quite helpful when I have dealt with Reading in the past, that was about 6 months ago

Newbury never answered the call, rang twice. Which is ironic as I bought the company ID3 from them and found the sales chap on the ball.

Reading did answer, but the person at the other end was young, not interested and or half asleep. I did call twice (gave it 3hrs) but managed to reach the same person with the same disinterest and she was busy and hadn't got around to it........either way I realised that it was only a few hundred pounds, and in the scheme of things starting to become too much hassle.

I find it always better to go in person, may take a bit longer but you get to talk to the right person far better service than a phone call.

That's too much time. If I had that much time I would have whipped the arm off and repaired it

The question was linked to the VIP discount, not what parts were required for ordering.... a simple question. Yes they had discounted before and was aware of the club, but she wasn't sure they were still doing it......she would have to ask..................................................................................

Back