Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VIP discount for servicing not offered at SMG Cowfold.

WillSS

WillSS

2 seater beach
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hi Martin, just for info I just booked my California into SMG cowfold for a service and attempted to get the 10% VIP discount off the service as suggested in the VIP pages.
Alas no, with the explanantion being because as the service was already a fixed price (and hence discounted) it was not applicable!
I asked how I could get the discount on a service and she said I would have to order all the service items from parts and then pay for the labour to fit!!
They didn’t offer a non-fixed price service so either the service agent was spinning me a yarn on the discount or you may need to update the VIP discount list.
No worries on my part, just letting you know.
cheers Will

Hi Martin, just for info I just booked my California into SMG cowfold for a service and attempted to get the 10% VIP discount off the service as suggested in the VIP pages.
Alas no, with the explanantion being because as the service was already a fixed price (and hence discounted) it was not applicable!
I asked how I could get the discount on a service and she said I would have to order all the service items from parts and then pay for the labour to fit!!
They didn’t offer a non-fixed price service so either the service agent was spinning me a yarn on the discount or you may need to update the VIP discount list.
No worries on my part, just letting you know.
cheers Will
Highlighted the same issue to the when I last had my van serviced there in 2019.

10% Discount should be removed from the forum, as it’s misleading.

Back