Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Australian member

Welcome allong from Belgium !
Guess the heat and having fresh water is a major factor while camping in the outback?

Yes to both, you can do without one though NOT the other.o_O

:welcome:welcome:welcome:welcome

I like that. We're visiting Sydney and the Blue Mountains in January 2017 as my youngest son and his wife have just emigrated, so the first of many visits.
Like the awning leg fixings - can you open the slide door fully or is it stopped from hitting the leg?

Welcome from Tamworth

G'day! welcome to the site, nice looking van! Interesting with the awning feet being slotted into the body. How do you find that?

Last edited:
G'day! welcome to the site, nice looking van! Interesting with the awning feet being slotted into the body. How do you find that?
By the look of the photograph you would need to fit a stop on the sliding door, or be extremely careful, as you could damage the door on the pole or bracket.

Nice house, nice van too :thumb

:welcome:welcome:welcome:welcome

I like that. We're visiting Sydney and the Blue Mountains in January 2017 as my youngest son and his wife have just emigrated, so the first of many visits.
Like the awning leg fixings - can you open the slide door fully or is it stopped from hitting the leg?

Yes the sliding door will fully open (see 1st Pic) & the front door also opens with the awning all the way up.
Note: the Trakka is based on a LWB Transporter.

You may end up an Aussie! ;)

Ah, that explains it. Thank you. Wouldn't work so well on the SWB.:thumb