Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Awning Canopy

CampervanBits

CampervanBits

VIP Trade Partner
Vehicle
N/A
Hi Folks just a few pictures of a new awning canopy we've been working on with Sunn Camp.
Designed specifically for the California and the T5/T6 market. It comes with 4mm and 6mm beading so fits in pretty much all the roll out awnings on the market - and also aftermarket awning rails too. So can be used in conjunction with a converter kit for a California without the factory roll out awning - or instead of the roll out awning (adverse conditions) or used to extend the roll out awning. The retail on this is going to be under £100 we hope (Prices to be confirmed) but as you can see it looks fab - and you've seen it here first!

Pre Order for delivery around March time

WhatsApp Image 2017-12-13 at 11.01.54(1).jpeg WhatsApp Image 2017-12-13 at 11.01.54(2).jpeg WhatsApp Image 2017-12-13 at 11.01.54(1).jpeg WhatsApp Image 2017-12-13 at 11.01.54(2).jpeg WhatsApp Image 2017-12-13 at 11.01.54.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great idea with a hybrid awning. Just shared it on my Danish FB page ;-)

Like it. I need to make a decision as I was going to go with the shelter pod as an additional option for ours.

Really like the look of this, how small does it pack down? Any idea when available?

Glad you like it folks - we're quite happy with it :happy

In answer to a couple of questions......
  • It should be available as of the start of next camping season - I'd imagine we'll see the first ones delivered in March 18.
  • No its not a drive away but it takes only a couple of minutes to put up and take down.
  • Pack size is quite small I'll try and get more info.
  • The poles are available to buy separately if you happen to break one.

This looks really good. I am guessing that one person could put it up relatively easily?

Hi Folks just a few pictures of a new awning canopy we've been working on with Sunn Camp.
Designed specifically for the California and the T5/T6 market. It comes with 4mm and 6mm beading so fits in pretty much all the roll out awnings on the market - and also aftermarket awning rails too. So can be used in conjunction with a converter kit for a California without the factory roll out awning - or instead of the roll out awning (adverse conditions) or used to extend the roll out awning. The retail on this is going to be under £100 we hope (Prices to be confirmed) but as you can see it looks fab - and you've seen it here first! View attachment 28310 View attachment 28311 View attachment 28310 View attachment 28311 View attachment 28313
Oh oh oh!!! I like that!

Has anyone got one of these and able to provide a review especially about how waterproof they are and how well they cope in strong winds, please?

Back