Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Beach Owner from Berlin

Ryan.

Ryan.

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hello, I am a first time California owner living in Berlin. I picked up my 2019 Beach in November after it was used as a one season rental. As I get acquainted with it and add accessories in preparation for a 3 month trip starting in April (if Covid allows) with my partner and 8month old daughter, I have found the publicly available threads super helpful so I had to join!

:welcome And congrats with your Beach.

Hello, I am a first time California owner living in Berlin. I picked up my 2019 Beach in November after it was used as a one season rental. As I get acquainted with it and add accessories in preparation for a 3 month trip starting in April (if Covid allows) with my partner and 8month old daughter, I have found the publicly available threads super helpful so I had to join!
Welcome, wishing you fun and adventures,

Well done Ryan. You are all going to have so much fun in your Beach. Fun means wonderful memories that you will all have for a lifetime. Great vehicle. :thumb and :welcome

Welcome here!
News of travelling with a young one brings up good memories when we started with our 2 week old. Happy camping and - in advance - preparing for it is also great fun!

:welcome Ryan and Family to the Beach Club.

let’s see some photos of the Cali

Welcome, wow travelling with an 8-month old. Definitely a very brave person indeed!!