Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Beach Owner

R

RHogarth

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 4Motion
We picked up a 2014, 7 seater Beach (midnight blue) last month and are loving it so far as a day to day car and a couple of nights away. We have 3 kids under 6 so plan to sleep them up top. .
Other accessories we have picked up are an Outwell Dreamcatcher 10cm double mattress for downstairs and Campingaz Electric Cooler.
Heading to France for a couple of weeks soon so that will be the first real test.
Looking for a safety net to keep kids secure up top if anyone has one to sell.
Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:
We picked up a 2014, 7 seater Beech (midnight blue) last month and are loving it so far as a day to day car and a couple of nights away. We have 3 kids under 6 so plan to sleep them up top. .
Other accessories we have picked up are an Outwell Dreamcatcher 10cm double mattress for downstairs and Campingaz Electric Cooler.
Heading to France for a couple of weeks soon so that will be the first real test.
Cheers.
Welcome to the best cali forum on the net. You will find/get lots of answers to your questions. :welcome

Welcome to the forum, lots of handy info to be had and quite a lot of beach owners on here. I like you, use mine as a day to day car and then we go away in it too.

Is the cooler a powerbox thermoelectric one? I used one before I got my compressor fridge and they are pretty good for keeping stuff cool. Just be cautious about using them too long on your leisure batteries as they are power hungry and will drain your battery quickly when the engine isn't running. I believe they are fine when on hookup however but others may be able to confirm.

We picked up a 2014, 7 seater Beech (midnight blue) last month and are loving it so far as a day to day car and a couple of nights away. We have 3 kids under 6 so plan to sleep them up top. .
Cheers.
Cheers.
Cheers.

Apologies for shocking spelling error. I live on Beech Rd and it sticks in my head

IMG_4322.JPG

Cheers.
Cheers.
Cheers.

Apologies for shocking spelling error. I live on Beech Rd and it sticks in my head

Updated the post title for you :)

I have the same thing weirdly, I used to live on the Beeches and do exactly the same :D Although I suspect now I spell my old address wrong instead after 2 years of ownership.

Updated the post title for you :)

I have the same thing weirdly, I used to live on the Beeches and do exactly the same :D Although I suspect now I spell my old address wrong instead after 2 years of ownership.
Ha ha, many thanks. It is thermoelectric so will be careful about running without hookup. Trying it out at home as spare drinks fridge and doing a good job of cooling and then staying cool unplugged.