Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Cali Coast owner from Belgium

C

cali_gula

Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
Hello everyone,

Glad to join this forum dedicated to cali-lovers.
My wife and I are from Belgium, and we purchased a brand new Coast 150 last October.
As our 3 'kids' (young adults in the meantime) are almost leaving the house, we decided to invest in more personal liberty:
I gave up my job after almost 30 years career in the IT, performed a complete career-switch,... and we bought ourselves a Cali Coast.
We will use it as daily car, and use it as our luxury van for various trips. We love going the mountains, but we have much more on our 'wish-list' to discover with our cali.
Hopefully we can discover and learn from this forum, in order to get the maximum out of our cali.

Perhaps I did not choose the perfect nick-name. FYI: I'm not mentally disturbed as my nick-name is suggesting ;-)

Hi fellow coutryman, welcome and greetings from Brugge!

Hello everyone,

Glad to join this forum dedicated to cali-lovers.
My wife and I are from Belgium, and we purchased a brand new Coast 150 last October.
As our 3 'kids' (young adults in the meantime) are almost leaving the house, we decided to invest in more personal liberty:
I gave up my job after almost 30 years career in the IT, performed a complete career-switch,... and we bought ourselves a Cali Coast.
We will use it as daily car, and use it as our luxury van for various trips. We love going the mountains, but we have much more on our 'wish-list' to discover with our cali.
Hopefully we can discover and learn from this forum, in order to get the maximum out of our cali.

Perhaps I did not choose the perfect nick-name. FYI: I'm not mentally disturbed as my nick-name is suggesting ;-)
Great stuff. What is your new career? Can you do it whilst you’re travelling in your Cali?

Congratulations! Sounds like you have broken free. Enjoy!
:cheers with some nice Belgium Beer. :thumb

Weclome! Greetings from another cali-coast-owner from Gent :)

Welcome ! We are still waiting for our Coast in January or February, not so far from Mechelen, in Vlaams-Brabant.

Waiting for our GC680, guess it will be one of the first in Belgium. Should arrive at the end of January 2021.

Hi,

Welcome to a new Belgian Cali owner !

If someone from Belgium is interested I will sell the downstair "comfort" mattress of my Cali Ocean.
Almost not used.

Hi Steef, and welcome - greetings from Brugge where I saw already different GC's leaving the local VW dealer (Raes), but never met one on the road... Would be interested to see and "feel" one for real, as the wife starts dreaming of a "bigger bed"...

Hi,

Welcome to a new Belgian Cali owner !

If someone from Belgium is interested I will sell the downstair "comfort" mattress of my Cali Ocean.
Almost not used.
The Belgian Coast is getting filled by the minute it seems! All Welcome, and a Happy New Bubble Year!

E5D83CC8-0E8F-48C7-9C6F-1B050B653C6E-478-00000026903F1D80.png

(Hi Vinczz, being nearly neighbors, and interested in your comfort mattress, do you send me a PM for further info? Thx!)

The Belgian Coast is getting filled by the minute it seems! All Welcome, and a Happy New Bubble Year!

View attachment 71280

(Hi Vinczz, being nearly neighbors, and interested in your comfort mattress, do you send me a PM for further info? Thx!)
Sorry for late answer, I don't connect every week...
No idea how to send a PM here.

Sorry for late answer, I don't connect every week...
No idea how to send a PM here.

View attachment 71280

View attachment 71280

You can send an email to calif@proximus.be