Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Cali on the cards!

G

gadgetman44

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Just been to see my new Cali today., and thought what better site to join, to try and find out more about my new travel companion.
New Cali will be a 2018 T6 Ocean, 204ps, DSG, 4Motion.
Any hints and tips would be greatly appreciated. So far I've got bungee cord thingy on order for the awning, and need to get a gas bottle and some water bottles.

Thanks All!

Welcome! Why water bottles?

caliventures364847572.wordpress.com

Not sure of the correct term, but the water tank ones under the sink for fresh water and waste water.

Great spec- very exciting and congratulations!!

Don’t rush. Take your time and enjoy it! Wait until you get it before you buy anything!

Good advice me thinks. Don't want to go mad just yet, especially just after Christmas. I've got the following items in mind so far.

Pop Top Bellows Bungee – Grey
Water tanks
Gas
USB Charges
Hook up cables
LED Lighting
Fuse Kit
Bin

Wait until it arrives first, but the Cali has built in water tank and drain tank. No need to buy those.

As it’s not brand new, you may find the previous owner has left the gas tank in it.

Lots to learn, but the big message is don’t rush to buy what you don’t actually need. From your list, I’d only say hook up cable is essential if you’re planning on camping with EHU (electric hook up).

30L in built tank. Funny that the dealer didn't mention that. Maybe they assumed I knew. Sorted!

30L in built tank. Funny that the dealer didn't mention that. Maybe they assumed I knew. Sorted!
I’d recommend you join this group as a VIP member. Not only will you get discount at the club shop, but you get access to the ‘download’ section which had a check list for you when picking up a new Cali.

Given the dealer hasn’t given you any info at all, membership will pay for itself before you even get you new Cali.