Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Soon to be Cali Beach owner

Maxx

Maxx

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hi Everyone,

I am super excited to be collecting my 2018 Cali Beach on Saturday. Completely new to the scene, so any hints/tips and practical advice much appreciated...particularly around essential accessories. The only thing I have ordered so far is the bellow bungee!

Many thanks
Max

Hi max the main essential for me is something to make a cup of tea.
enjoy your cali.

How exciting!
Plenty of reading on these forums about accessories and it's all very personal, but don't rush out and buy lots!
A membership here is a good start...

Essentials for us were Electric hook up cable, fridge and seat covers if you have kids! Enjoy your new toy!

HI Max

Spare safe and diesel

:welcome To the Beach Club

Make sure you post a piccy or two

Happy Christmas, what a present

Thanks for all the messages...you guys rock. I will post a few pics once I have taken possession.

Oooh! A few more long and dreary sleepless nights . Just a few more winks and then the fun begins! Enjoy congratulations and welcome.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Welcome here!
For us it was easy (3rd hand so all the bits and bobs were included: gas bottle, hook up, level ramps, bike rack&side window blinds) we only added a cadac grill and off we went.
So most important: Have time to use it!
Happy camping!

Hi Max.

Platinum Silver (Mojave magic)
Funky cold medina :bananadance2 :pinkbanana :bananadance2

Enjoy (you will)

Essentials for us were Electric hook up cable, fridge and seat covers if you have kids! Enjoy your new toy!
Hi An-j, I do have kids, therefore very interested to know which seat covers you bought. I am aware of the Brandrup second skin products but can’t quite face the price at the moment. I am happy to sacrifice aesthetics.
Kr
Max

We have black inka seat covers all round, still have the kids in car seats and spillages happen, been good so far.
Make sure your front covers are airbag compatible.

Is that VW Birmingham?
Looks familiar from when we recently picked up our first Cali:)

Hi An-j, I do have kids, therefore very interested to know which seat covers you bought. I am aware of the Brandrup second skin products but can’t quite face the price at the moment. I am happy to sacrifice aesthetics.
Kr
Max
:) We have the vw waterproof seat covers, about £230. Not the nicest, but so far totally child proof. Save a lot of stress when feet are on the seats etc! Also have waterproof mattress cover from club shop on roof bed.

Looks fantastic, you will get plenty of great advice here. There are so many decent Beach threads that are well worth a browse through when you get some spare minutes.

We have black inka seat covers all round, still have the kids in car seats and spillages happen, been good so far.
Make sure your front covers are airbag compatible.
Is that VW Birmingham?
Looks familiar from when we recently picked up our first Cali:)
Indeed, I did buy it from the Birmingham Van Centre!