Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Cali

JimP1992

JimP1992

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi,

We purchased our 2017 Cali Ocean in Acapulco Blue 'Flo' yesterday. Perfect spec for us:

150 PS
DSG
LED F&R
F&R sensors + reversing Cam
Sat Nav + App connect
Shower attachment (for the dog!)
Tow bar prep
Immaculate condition, and no tears to the canvas.

Fully serviced at the main dealer and one owner from new (and their second Cali...!)

It's a late 2017 model, so benefits from the split screen to the kitchen and LED mood lighting. Minor little changes, but makes a difference in my opinion! This is our second Cali, and we're so pleased to have another after a 3 year hiatus. This one is going nowhere for a long time (other than on loads of adventures!)... cannot wait for our first getaway this weekend.

Where do you suggest? We were thinking Norfolk and we're based in South Yorkshire.

Cheers!

James & Nikita

E5464970-DA58-4E67-9E03-4BD22EF1BA42_1_201_a.jpeg

Welcome and Camper in the best colour

South Yorkshire here too. I would head somewhere quiet at the moment. August is rammed everywhere. Recommend Yorkshire Dale's of course but Northumberland's coast is amazing and quiet.
Avoid the farmers arms pub in muker.
Enjoy.

Hi,

We purchased our 2017 Cali Ocean in Acapulco Blue 'Flo' yesterday. Perfect spec for us:

150 PS
DSG
LED F&R
F&R sensors + reversing Cam
Sat Nav + App connect
Shower attachment (for the dog!)
Tow bar prep
Immaculate condition, and no tears to the canvas.

Fully serviced at the main dealer and one owner from new (and their second Cali...!)

It's a late 2017 model, so benefits from the split screen to the kitchen and LED mood lighting. Minor little changes, but makes a difference in my opinion! This is our second Cali, and we're so pleased to have another after a 3 year hiatus. This one is going nowhere for a long time (other than on loads of adventures!)... cannot wait for our first getaway this weekend.

Where do you suggest? We were thinking Norfolk and we're based in South Yorkshire.

Cheers!

James & Nikita

View attachment 82764

I was up in the Northumberland National park two weeks ago, one of the few places left at present to find total peace and quiet.

If you want full facility sites there are two CMC club sites, Rothbury and River Breamish, lots of CL's quiet beach car parks,

I stopped at River Breamish and it was about 60% full. Given we are promised another heat wave shortly I would not look South and the forests of Kielder, high moors of the Cheviots, or further South the quiet beauty of Weardale would be lovely. (Robsons have a big accessory shop next to their campsite In Wolsingham, handy for someone just starting out, and the campsite is nice, good pubs nearby, spar shop 10 minutes walk away).