Administrator
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
We have just added another brand new club partner to our growing list:

Zunsport - Stainless Steel Mesh Grilles

VW%20T5%20Van%20New.jpg

http://www.zunsport.com/vw-t5-van--fron ... e-set-p330

A Front grille set added to the front of your VW California will not only provide distinguished looks but also provides essential protection to heat exchangers from the ingress of damaging road detritus.
Each grille is fitted easily into place and will result in a precise, secure and safe fitment.

Made from premium quality stainless steel woven wire mesh every grille is both strong and durable. Such is our confidence in our grilles that we guarantee every one made for you for the life of your van.

Zunsport are offering a 25% discount off your total order - Full details on how to obtain this discount will be posted in the VIP room.

A big thank you to Gary ( Gary & Heather ) for helping us set up this offer.

Yes thank you Gary & heather for helping us. These grills look great :thumb

Hi Guys

No problem That's a very good discount You manage to get for us all Martin.It's a very good product And they do look very nice on the Cali. Sorry for the late response Been a bit busy Lately. :crazy

G&H

I am yet to fit mine, but great looking product Peter from Zunsport most helpful item came next working day after dispatch. VIP code for discount worked for discount.

What colour did you go for silver or black I would love to see the pictures before I try and convince her indoors we need one :thumb

I went for black will add picture once fitted --- had to slip them in via the back door :D + I only got lower grill I felt far better value and the uppers did not do it for me, but each to their own.

Of course I should have guessed on a white van :thumb mine is silver so edging towards black :thumb

I ordered some black ones, just arrived today. Look very high quality, will try and get them fitted later.

You kept that quiet Martin :laugh2 I wonder how difficult they are to fit :?:

Looked at pics on website but can't see 2006 cali front lower grille, it shows a T5 transporter lower grille (3 pieces) ????

Lower front facelift fitted this afternoon bit fiddly but not to difficult even for me will add photo later :cool
again Peter at Zunsport helpful from start to finish :thumb
the coating (black) seems quite thick so feel these will last as they claim.

PHOTO NOW ADDED TO HY09UMU GALLERY'S

Back