Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New from south west London

J

Jaume

Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
Hello everyone

Very happy to finally be the owner of a California 6.1 Coast! Picked it up yesterday from Stuart at VW Citygate Colindale - excellent service throughout!

We are a family of four based in South West London - me, my wife and two kids (7 and 23 months). Can't wait for our adventures to begin and looking forward to being part of this club!

Best wishes
Jamie

Welcome. Let's see the obligatory pictures please

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Welcome! Pictures please…I drive through SW London a few times a week - this is my 6.1 Coast, 2nd 6.1, made a few mistakes buying the wrong things, have done a few tweaks so if you need any help or info do DM me

65896D66-2E21-436F-956E-882453C12079.jpeg

Hi all

Thanks for the messages. Here's a picture from the first outing in the camper (to Richmond Park). Grandma and kids enjoyed it, as did the birds (messy eaters)!

:)
20211113_124656.jpg

Welcome! Pictures please…I drive through SW London a few times a week - this is my 6.1 Coast, 2nd 6.1, made a few mistakes buying the wrong things, have done a few tweaks so if you need any help or info do DM me

View attachment 86695
Thanks, Tomato. That would be good to take you up on the offer for advice. Just got to work out where the DM function is!

Thanks, Tomato. That would be good to take you up on the offer for advice. Just got to work out where the DM function is!
You need a VIP membership to DM another VIP, requires both to have VIP status