Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

new here!!

jackjames

jackjames

Vehicle
T5 SE 174
I am James Jack and beginner in this forum and wanted to say hi from my side to all members. I hope it will be a nice platform to talk with other people of the same interest.... :thefinger

Hello James,

Welcome. You will find us all very helpful and friendly, some are getting on a bit but then don't let doddering old fogies put you off. Just look for the zimmer frame attached to the bike rack.

Hi James, and welcome to the forum :)

I'm sure you will find lots of interest on here and a friendly welcome of course!

There are some other younguns on here too, although you make even me feel old - you might be our youngest contributor!

Maud

By the way, I wonder if you meant to use 'the finger' smiley; it is easily mistaken for a thumbs up as it's so small! :veryfunny

Welcome James, where are you in the USA?

Colin

By the way, I wonder if you meant to use 'the finger' smiley; it is easily mistaken for a thumbs up as it's so small! :veryfunny

:shocked

MAUD!!

He's only been here five minutes and you are encouraging him to give us all the finger???

Jen - look at the smiley James used in his initial post the the top of the thread :shocked :veryfunny

Jen - look at the smiley James used in his initial post the the top of the thread :shocked :veryfunny

Yes, but He's American :(

I lived there for long enough. Came home when I ran out of fingers.

They asked me to referee a rugby match once. Virginia Military institute against Washington and Lee University. They just assumed that being British I knew the rules. I never had a clue. I just the civil war simmer for another 80 minutes.

America where you cant get a Cali ?
Think Maud may have put her finger on it.

Last edited: