Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Member - Greetings Y’all!

O

Oz548

Vehicle
Grand California 600
Hi everyone, we’ve ’up-sized’ from a Cali Ocean to a GC600.
Based in the NW and really looking forward to exploring in the new van

Congratulations ... May l ask which dealer you bought from as a matter of interest

Hi Dave, I saw the van on an AutoTrader search. We got the van from Swansway VW Commercial Vans in Birmingham.
Originally we were going to place a brand new order, but we saw that van advertised and we took the plunge after viewing it.
As an aside, they do have a GC600 in White/Red on a 19 plate for sale. The dealer told me that it’s one of the original first roll out concepts used last year at the NEC show.
I’d highly recommend the dealership, they were lovely - call 0121 260 3000 and ask for Darren if you want to take the plunge - he did say the van was getting lots of interest. Good Luck

Hi everyone, we’ve ’up-sized’ from a Cali Ocean to a GC600.
Based in the NW and really looking forward to exploring in the new van
Congratulations love the spontaneity. Well done we did the same. We need to see the photos please. What options do you have ?

Will

We found an demo that had just been reduced at it’s 6 month point.
Candy White/Blue paint job, Wind out awning, extra vent in the loo, front upper bed, the ambient light, LED’s, heated seats.......piccies will follow on from this weekend on our first GC600 Trip to Bolton Castle in that there t’Yorkshire

We found an demo that had just been reduced at it’s 6 month point.
Candy White/Blue paint job, Wind out awning, extra vent in the loo, front upper bed, the ambient light, LED’s, heated seats.......piccies will follow on from this weekend on our first GC600 Trip to Bolton Castle in that there t’Yorkshire
Great look forward to seeing pics, don’t forget test as much as you can especially the gas/electric heating if not diesel. Water system awning if not to windy anyway good luck and have fun.

Hi Dave, I saw the van on an AutoTrader search. We got the van from Swansway VW Commercial Vans in Birmingham.
Originally we were going to place a brand new order, but we saw that van advertised and we took the plunge after viewing it.
As an aside, they do have a GC600 in White/Red on a 19 plate for sale. The dealer told me that it’s one of the original first roll out concepts used last year at the NEC show.
I’d highly recommend the dealership, they were lovely - call 0121 260 3000 and ask for Darren if you want to take the plunge - he did say the van was getting lots of interest. Good Luck
Hi OZ548 ... Thank you for a most comprehensive reply mate ... Bit to large for us and our needs ... Will stick with our ocean ha ha .... Enjoy your adventures.