Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New member - Hi all !

yanbzh

yanbzh

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Hi all !

I live in France and I am very happy to travel in a beautiful California Ocean 4motion since 2018, with my wife and our 4-years old son.

I wish you a nice weekend, and lots of great travels! :)
Yannick

Photo VW Bulli.jpg

Bonjour et bienvenue!!

A lovely looking van. Welcome and we look forward to hearing all about your travels,

Wow, that’s a good colour combo.
Welcome.

:welcome Yannick. Je suis très horreur du faire votre connaissance.

Lovely Cali in a great colour combo. :thumb I have a Beach in the same colours.

Nice wheels.

Bonjour Yannick, you'll learn to know @Borris humour ;-).
Mais donc moi aussi je suis très heureux de vous trouver ici! And if you sometimes might find it too crowded, go to the french subforum. Even more solitude than on your pict there ;-)
Vous êtes d'où en France? Côté Atlantique, Canal, vu la couleur de l'eau? Ready for the imminent Invasion then? :Nailbiting So Belgium has opened its door to France, but apparently it's like in coupled hotel rooms, with double doors. Ah, also still one tip: don't mention the EU here! L' horreur :eek:;)

Last edited:
Welcome Yannick! Enjoy that van. 2 year and you may have had the chance to do some trips. Do share pics. We lot love pics and stories.

Hi all !

I live in France and I am very happy to travel in a beautiful California Ocean 4motion since 2018, with my wife and our 4-years old son.

I wish you a nice weekend, and lots of great travels! :)
Yannick

View attachment 60025
A warm welcome wishing you happy safe travels

Bonjour Yannick, you'll learn to know @Borris humour ;-).
Mais donc moi aussi je suis très heureux de vous trouver ici! And if you sometimes might find it too crowded, go to the french subforum. Even more solitude than on your pict there ;-)
Vous êtes d'où en France? Côté Atlantique, Canal, vu la couleur de l'eau? Ready for the imminent Invasion then? :Nailbiting So Belgium has opened its door to France, but apparently it's like in coupled hotel rooms, with double doors. Ah, also still one tip: don't mention the EU here! L' horreur :eek:;)
Not a poor attempt at humour, just a cock up I'm afraid. :(

Not having had many opportunities to practice my French for very many years I used my tablet to check what I'd written. Unfortunately, that's where my offering went south. I'm not sure what went wrong but despite my typing in the correct salutation, I suspect finger trouble caused the resulting "horreur". Not checking the post didn't help either.

My humble apologies to Yannick.

Last edited:
Bonjour et bienvenue. Belle camionnette, de quelle partie de la France êtes-vous. :welcome

Hello and welcome. Lovely van, what part of France are you from.