Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Member South Wales

C

CardiffDan

Vehicle
T6.1 Beach camper 150
Hi everyone,

Wife and I took delivery of our first ever van this week - a new California Beach. We are leasing for a couple of years to see how we get on with van life but I can already see that we’ll be hooked. Had our first run out for the day down to a nearby beach (Ogmore) on Saturday and loved just parking up with the door open, having a picnic with our one year old enjoying the view.

This site has already helped us massively with the many questions new owners have!

Dan

It’s the best feeling isn’t it? Door wide open, fridge on and sun out! Chilled drinks, maybe make a sarnie, cup of tea, and watch the world go by. How about posting a photo of your new toy, as an introduction?

Well that's a coincidence I'm in Cardiff and just taken delivery of my new Cali also in white! And I love it !! I was totally undecided about the colour when ordering as I already had a candy white and copper bronze which looked amazing.
Dan you will love popping down to the Gower or Pembrokeshire for a weekend.
If you want any help or tips drop me a message and maybe meet up

Welcome Dan, enjoy...... 9yrs on with mine I cant see me parting with it.

Well that's a coincidence I'm in Cardiff and just taken delivery of my new Cali also in white! And I love it !! I was totally undecided about the colour when ordering as I already had a candy white and copper bronze which looked amazing.
Dan you will love popping down to the Gower or Pembrokeshire for a weekend.
If you want any help or tips drop me a message and maybe meet up
Thanks for the offer - I may just take you up on that. Whereabouts in Cardiff are you? We're in Rhiwbina.

You get charged as a minibus when parking at the Gower. I refused to pay the £15 last time for the two of us when an SUV in front of me, which was the same size, but with 5 people, paid £8

Hi everyone,

Wife and I took delivery of our first ever van this week - a new California Beach. We are leasing for a couple of years to see how we get on with van life but I can already see that we’ll be hooked. Had our first run out for the day down to a nearby beach (Ogmore) on Saturday and loved just parking up with the door open, having a picnic with our one year old enjoying the view.

This site has already helped us massively with the many questions new owners have!

Dan
Newport here … have a look at https://meadowsprings.co.uk/ just a couple of hours north.