Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New member with Cali on order

C

Caliculator

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Hi everyone
We ordered a new 150 Ocean in ascot grey and a couple of extras a couple of weeks ago. Can’t wait to get it although God knows when we will get it.
It our loft conversion!
Quite a few years back we owned a T25 Holdsworth conversion that had seen better days. We loved it but with two over excitable boys the nights away were a nightmare. The now teenagers are not coming with us in our new Cali. Quite an upgrade in luxury I’d say.
Really enjoying all the informative conversations and already trying hard to resist buying stuff.
D&A

:welcome Hope the wait isn’t too long...

Hi everyone
We ordered a new 150 Ocean in ascot grey and a couple of extras a couple of weeks ago. Can’t wait to get it although God knows when we will get it.
It our loft conversion!
Quite a few years back we owned a T25 Holdsworth conversion that had seen better days. We loved it but with two over excitable boys the nights away were a nightmare. The now teenagers are not coming with us in our new Cali. Quite an upgrade in luxury I’d say.
Really enjoying all the informative conversations and already trying hard to resist buying stuff.
D&A
I ordered the same in mid Sept! No idea when it will be built though! I'm so excited!!

Hi everyone
It our loft conversion!
D&A
Don’t be daft It is written in the California bible that you have to buy stuff for it .I am expecting my Coast in a few weeks time in Ascot Grey. I have to commend your choice of colour. Hope you love it. I’m sure it will be worth the wait.

Don’t be daft It is written in the California bible that you have to buy stuff for it .I am expecting my Coast in a few weeks time in Ascot Grey. I have to commend your choice of colour. Hope you love it. I’m sure it will be worth the wait.

We picked it up a few days ago. Absolutely over the moon with it. Shame we can only go to the supermarket. Just back from sitting out on drive trying the ratchet back on the downstairs bed and working out the gas and water. I did buy some stuff.Couldnt resist.

Congratulations. Let the anticipation and excitement build...! Great colour choice if I do say so myself.
Any unusual options? Might as well add the 80L fuel tank if you haven’t already?

We picked it up a few days ago. Absolutely over the moon with it. Shame we can only go to the supermarket. Just back from sitting out on drive trying the ratchet back on the downstairs bed and working out the gas and water. I did buy some stuff.Couldnt resist.
Pleased you are happy with it. Would be nice to see some photos. I bought a “silverscreen” external cab cover. Had one on my SE. Really good. Bought a bottle of gas. A ridge monkey, everyone says how good they are. Carpets from Campervancarpets. Very nice. They come in two halfs so when you roll the bench forward you put one half on top of the other and it doesn’t obstruct the runners. I don’t like the silly carpets that don’t cover the runners. They look odd.