Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New member. Thank you for allowing me to join this forum. Could someone please advise how to access the air con filter on a VW Grand California 600?

J

Johni

Vehicle
Grand California 600
New member.
Thank you for allowing me to join this forum. Could someone please advise how to access the air con filter on a 2024 VW Grand California 600?

Hi Everyone
Thanks for adding me. I have a 2017 Ocean which we have had since new but no one else in the family seems interested in going anywhere now so reminding myself of all the bits I need to for solo trips and how it all works. Shall be scouring the forum for info with all the helpful replies etc.

Hi Everyone
Thanks for adding me. I have a 2017 Ocean which we have had since new but no one else in the family seems interested in going anywhere now so reminding myself of all the bits I need to for solo trips and how it all works. Shall be scouring the forum for info with all the helpful replies etc.
And I would like to add I have identified and changed the fuse for the kitchen 12v socket and the one up top thanks to info on the forum so thank you all.

New member.
Thank you for allowing me to join this forum. Could someone please advise how to access the air con filter on a 2024 VW Grand California 600?
I think you’ll find it’s behind the glove box

Back