Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello and thank you for adding me

A

andywillock

Vehicle
Looking to buy
Thank you for allowing me to join this group. I’m currently 2 months into my 9 month wait for my Cali Ocean due March 22.
I’m super excited after nearly 6 months of homework hours and hours of Yourube videos, various groups and web research I ordered late June and cannot wait to take delivery.
I’m based in Ayrshire Scotland and a keen hill Walker so looking forward to combining both VW van life with Munro bagging.
Look forward to asking what may seem like stupid questions on or around March 22.
Regards
Andy

:welcometo the club.
Thank you for allowing me to join this group. I’m currently 2 months into my 9 month wait for my Cali Ocean due March 22.
I’m super excited after nearly 6 months of homework hours and hours of Yourube videos, various groups and web research I ordered late June and cannot wait to take delivery.
I’m based in Ayrshire Scotland and a keen hill Walker so looking forward to combining both VW van life with Munro bagging.
Look forward to asking what may seem like stupid questions on or around March 22.
Regards
Andy
Welcome, you need to meet 4x4 Joker he has the very same interests. And is up your way.

Welcome here!
Ask away with any questions! I guess all of us were at the same point as you are and are happy to help