Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

S

Sutti

Vehicle
Just browsing
Hi. Not exactly a Cali owner but presently self converting our new T6 and finding the forum a great source of useful information. Brought up by intrepid parents travelling Europe in a split screen and later in a T2. Purchased our own T2 in 84 and spent many happy months touring Eastern Turkey and now as retirement approaches, embarking on our 3rd phase of VW living!img133.jpg
img126 (1).jpg

You’re in the right place. I’m sure you have noticed that due to the nature of this forum, many have looked at converted vans before deciding that a solution direct from VW suits them best. Some are particularly negative about converted vans. However, I suspect there are few who have built their own. I’m sure you’re on a long and rewarding path. Good luck with the build - it will be wonderful to have something designed and built to suit your exact requirements and there is nothing like being able to enjoy the fruits of your labours. I for one will be very happy to see your project progress, so do share some before during and after pictures on here. All the best!