Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

J

Joehaugh

Vehicle
T4 PopTop
Hello,
I have a T4 Westie POP top. Bought it in jan after much deliberation on what would best suite our needs (young family). Very happy with our choice. Currently on our second trip of the year to Pepper Pig world of all places.
Noticed an issue with the mains hook up charger last night, the centre display slowly crept up to 15.1v then started flashing. Pulled the power at that point. Done a few “hard resets” today (connecting/ disconnecting the mains) and now seems to be sitting happy at 13.4 volts. Something sticking somewhere on the voltage regulator perhaps??
Any ideas would be appreciated, no idea what battery’s are fitted, I’ll take a look next week when we are home. Cheers,
Joe.

:welcome:welcome:welcome:welcome
Pictures of your pride and joy are a requisite I’m afraid. We like pictures.

As far as your Charging Problem is concerned I’m afraid I can’t help but there are a few T4 experts around. If you post a question in the relevant T4 section I’m sure they will be able to advise.

Welcome allong , good to see T4's rising in number lately on the forum .
We are all on thesame boat in the end , enjoying VW camperlife !

Welcome allong , good to see T4's rising in number lately on the forum .
We are all on thesame boat in the end , enjoying VW camperlife !
I saw a Cali in France today with “Hotel California” on the back! Was that you?!

720B2F59-B9D9-44BB-845E-C9BF65E301ED.jpeg

I met 2 couples from Switzerland in spring last year. One with a white T6 with stickers from Hotel California, and one brown T6 without the stickers.
You can buy those stickers if you want.
I think there are more than one Hotel California's driving around.
Always nice to spot or meet other Californians (how are we called anyway?).

I saw a white Cali on the M25 today, near St Albans, it had “mystery machine” written on the sides in big decals, sadly I don’t think it was the original scoobydo, Thelma and the others were defo not in it, driver was solo and defo not waving !

Back