Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New members

R

Richard&Michaela

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Hi everyone,
We are Richard & Michaela from Chesterfield in Derbyshire, UK. We have just ordered out first California today ( Ascot White 150 Ocean) so we have about 9 months to find lots of other stuff to spend what little money we have left on.
What should we buy first?

Welcome here Richard and Michaela. Have a good look around when something dawns on you, do a search and you’ll probably find an answer.
To answer your question I would stick to buying travel guides for now, unless you want your spare room full of gear for months.
Ascot Grey or Candy White (or both!)? ... that’s my question to you.

Last edited:
Hi everyone,
We are Richard & Michaela from Chesterfield in Derbyshire, UK. We have just ordered out first California today ( Ascot White 150 Ocean) so we have about 9 months to find lots of other stuff to spend what little money we have left on.
What should we buy first?
As a new(ish) owner too, my Suggestion would be to use the van and then see what you need. We have a very nice portaloo, carry bag, chemicals and tent which we’ve carried around and never used…
Some things we’ve found useful; popup roof bungee cord, rear mounted bike rack and a steering wheel security lock. I hope the time flies for you while you wait.