Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New mobile, foldable sink/shower

Vehicle
T6 Beach 4Motion
We would like to introduce the brand new ApolliD WASH. The perfect travel partner for your VW California Beach. It´s light, narrow, and can be set up in a matter of seconds without any tools. Its design allows you to use all funktions of your California Beach and add your private bathroom. You can find more details at https://www.apollid.com/en/

ApolliD-Bed.jpg

ApolliD-closed.jpg

ApolliD-open.jpg

ApolliD-back.jpg

ApolliD-inside.jpg

ApolliD-table.jpg

Interesting, it looks lovely and compact. I think a normal tap attachment would also be useful. Is it compatible with a 2 seat bench Beach?

Interesting, it looks lovely and compact. I think a normal tap attachment would also be useful. Is it compatible with a 2 seat bench Beach?
Hi there, thanks for the feedback. I am afraid that it does not fit with the 2 seater version. The box would be in the way. Its designed round the 3 seater version. But we will have a look into this subject. :eek:)

That is a really nice design.

How much is shipping to the UK?

I think the corners inside the sink could be rounded, thus easier to clean.

I think the corners inside the sink could be rounded, thus easier to clean.
Hi Elly, that is good idea but not so easy to implement I am afraid (production wise). The good news is that it only has 2 corners as the sink is open at the front. Best David

Is it affect when the seat lay down ?
Hi, no it is not effected when you make the bed. All funktions of the beach can still be used. See foto Hallo, mit der WASH kannst du alle Funktionen des Beach weiter benutzen. Best David

IMG_8596.jpg

Back