Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Nissan NV300 and NV200 campervan range

I like the idea of pushing the market, lower price, electric vehicles etc.

However, despite the low price point I think they could have done better on the interior. Looks like something a couple of mates chucked together after a weekend at B&Q!!

I've seen older similar vans and they would suit a solo traveller or a petite couple perhaps.

It is very competitively priced isnt it, not sure it would be for me. The two tone does seem like imitation to a degree.

Look superb to me and bound to be incredible value against a Cali. Not in any way a direct competitor of course but any competition in the smaller van conversions especially from a manufacturer is only a good thing for the whole market.

The more choice there is especially something for younger couples or older single people where you don't need a virtual second mortgage to afford it is welcome.

I must admit the price is very attractive isnt it. I am sure there are plenty of folks who would love a campervan but don't want to spend 50k up to own one but dont want an old one either.

The video Gazellio shared recently of the off road one was very nice, it seemed quite well thought out.

Actually, it's probably not that much smaller than the original VW Splits/Bays. Different in those days but five or six would happily cram into something that size for a summer hol!

These do look ok but I'm not sure about being able to get the milk out of the fridge with the bed made up..

Screenshot_20180612-104647_Samsung Internet.jpg

Westfalia builds campervans based on the Nissan NV300, the Michelangelo.

10157_2_2018_NissanP__006.jpg

2018_NissanP__004.jpg

They´ve even copied the sliding door being on the left.

Well they're on both sides actually. But there is at least some sense in that, as you can then get a straight-through breeze quickly and easily on a hot day, and also access kitchen cupboards from the back just by opening the LH door when you get back to the van with your shopping. Okay, not a huge thing I know.

But maybe VW could have done something similar and put the cubby hole for the gas canister behind the LH sliding door, so you could turn it on/off without having to unload your rear cupboard... :headbang

The Westfalia Michelangelo does look nice although the NV300 it's based on is pretty much Cali size (just under 5m long) whereas the NV200 (4.4m) is the next format down in size.

Well they're on both sides actually. But there is at least some sense in that, as you can then get a straight-through breeze quickly and easily on a hot day, and also access kitchen cupboards from the back just by opening the LH door when you get back to the van with your shopping. Okay, not a huge thing I know.

But maybe VW could have done something similar and put the cubby hole for the gas canister behind the LH sliding door, so you could turn it on/off without having to unload your rear cupboard... :headbang

The Westfalia Michelangelo does look nice although the NV300 it's based on is pretty much Cali size (just under 5m long) whereas the NV200 (4.4m) is the next format down in size.

In my Top of thread picture I think the Red one is NV300 and green one NV200.

I used to drive an NV200, very skittish, wouldn't fancy driving one fully loaded.

NV300 appears to be the same Van as the Vauxhall Vivaro?
Correct - also same base as the Renault Traffic. Same factory build, different badges and sometimes some components.

Correct - also same base as the Renault Traffic. Same factory build, different badges and sometimes some components.

I recently drove a Renault tragic & was pleasantly surprised how well it drove.

That camper seems to be haunted ;) but if the ghosts do the washing up Im sold!

Looks nice though.