Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Kiwi article

Another one who doesn't know how to put out the Awning correctly, and the roof went down without a window open...

This is the NZ demonstrator vehicle and it's now touring the country( on a truck I'm told). Apparently it's already sold once it's promo duties are over. I do hope who ever gets it knows their stuff as it appears the journalists don't. It's due here in two weeks. I'll be going to have a look.

Saw this demo cali in Christchurch last week, someone has already torn the bellows which is now patched ! Why on earth don't VW just put a relay on the drivers window forcing the window to be open before the roof can be lowered. Seems like a simple solution ?

It also has a chipped right rear tail light and quite a few marks on seats. The salesman in Nelson admitted to watching some YouTube clips before it arrived to learn how to do things with it. Like roof, tables and front seats. At least he made an effort. I think the last one they sold was mine to the first owner in 2008.

Mine was NZ New, took a bit of ordering and nobody had a clue about it. They did an epic amount of damage fitting the towbar !

Back