New Ocean owner but be a VIP member on here for a while

Moose

Moose

T6 Ocean 204 DSG
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
HI All,
Have just recently 3wks ago purchased a new 204 Ocean DSG Acapulco Blue with the black awning rail (well dealer registered 37 miles) and very please with it and it was a good price. Could not go for the 4 motion as need the option of the extra seat for the grand children!! Love them to bits honestly.
We the good lady and 2 dogs have not done much really just day/weekend trips getting used to it working out what happens when you do this or that as the dealer hand over was a little lacking in info!!
I will not name the dealer presently as I have a couple of issue on going which they seem to be sorting in a kinda fashion.
This is my 2nd VW I had a T2 30+YEARS ago and have kinda hankered after one for a long long time since but the timing had to be right which is now YAH. We live in South West London and mainly plan this year to do short trips out but next year the adventures will start to the Highland, Ireland, Wales and Europe.
Anyway would just like to say reading this Forum regularly helped us decide to take the plunge so many thanks VWCC and its members.

Last edited:
Welcome , do fill in your verhicle details in your personal preferences so it shows under your avatar.
And time to change the avatar in a real picture of your pride and joy!

Welcome ... enjoy.... and ... post the pics :D