Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New owner - T4 California Exclusive

Sold my exclusive about 3 years ago. What a mug I was. Would have gone up a couple of £k in that time, and I'd be well equipped for camping in the Covid (no loos) world.
The toilet was a indeed a major factor in choosing the Exclusive, but that particular Covid issue at the time!

Congratulations, lovely camper you have, very nearly owned one myself Some years ago.

Is it a left hooker and how are you getting on with it!
It is a left hooker. Still getting used to it to be honest! Not just LHD but also the LWB! Very nice to drive on the motorway.
I am new to campervans so looking forward to getting to a campsite soon!
It does seem to be a whole new world!

It is a left hooker. Still getting used to it to be honest! Not just LHD but also the LWB! Very nice to drive on the motorway.
I am new to campervans so looking forward to getting to a campsite soon!
It does seem to be a whole new world!

I have driven a left hooker vehicle here in the UK and you do get used to it. In saying that it’s a brave person who sits in the passenger seat on country lanes

I bet you are looking forward to getting to a campsite soon but in the meantime you have a lovely camper to get to know. Enjoy.

I have driven a left hooker vehicle here in the UK and you do get used to it. In saying that it’s a brave person who sits in the passenger seat on country lanes

I bet you are looking forward to getting to a campsite soon but in the meantime you have a lovely camper to get to know. Enjoy.
I have had no screams so far. At least not outwardly! I will try to avoid the narrowest country lanes for a while!
Thank you. I will.

Used to travel Kent with our LHD MGB - that was scary sometimes :eek: but in a T4 you sit high and have ample view!

Had a LHD 4 for best part of ten years now. Don’t even give it a thought. Infinitely better in Euroshire.

That's a familiar looking vehicle you've purchased! Bought mine in southern Germany in 2017. Toured Europe for a couple of months, then floated it across the pond to Canada. It's safely tucked away in my garage right now awaiting the next adventure in a couple of weeks. I believe the journal my wife and I keep when we use it is at 185 nights so far. We absolutely love it.

Great to hear that you like yours so much. That's a great idea to keep a journal. We are hoping to have our first overnight trip in it next weekend, assuming all the campsites aren't booked up! Fingers crossed!

Back