Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New owner

AMH70

AMH70

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Coast 150
Hi everyone. I ordered a Coast end of September have received the following update:-

Your vehicle has a build slot of week 50 (7th – 13 December), it can take 2 / 3 weeks for both builds to be completed - Base vehicle then on to the California plant. I think your vehicle will leave the factory after the Christmas shut down and arrive with us late January.

I didn’t expect it this fast to be honest and don’t feel prepared!

Congratulations! That’s great news.
Mine took over 9 months and missed a planned summer trip to the Swiss Apls so you’re lucky I’d say.

Thank you! Sorry to hear yours took so long - why was that?? I haven’t bought anything or planned any trips so that’s what I will be doing in the boring month of January!

Hi everyone. I ordered a Coast end of September have received the following update:-

Your vehicle has a build slot of week 50 (7th – 13 December), it can take 2 / 3 weeks for both builds to be completed - Base vehicle then on to the California plant. I think your vehicle will leave the factory after the Christmas shut down and arrive with us late January.

I didn’t expect it this fast to be honest and don’t feel prepared!
We ordered ours end of October and got a build week 49 (30th November) - was not expecting it to be that fast but cannot say that I am complaining about it.

Thank you! Sorry to hear yours took so long - why was that?? I haven’t bought anything or planned any trips so that’s what I will be doing in the boring month of January!
In my opinion, the joy of the California is, you don’t need to buy much or plan much to simply drive off on an adventure. Use your bedding from home, get a kettle, a 907 gas cylinder and you’re away. Stop for some groceries en route or support the communities your visiting by spending where you travel.

I was quoted 6-7 months for mine but it took 9. It seemed to be that way for most people in 2017.

We ordered ours end of October and got a build week 49 (30th November) - was not expecting it to be that fast but cannot say that I am complaining about it.
Coast too?

I suspect if you have ordered 150's they will be quick because they will have spare capacity now since there no 199/204 builds until week 6/21. Good news for you it will be quicker than mine hopefully 15 weeks so far and sat waiting a ship, no where near the slow record mind you so I am happy.. Enjoy the wait but it must be worth it.

In my opinion, the joy of the California is, you don’t need to buy much or plan much to simply drive off on an adventure. Use your bedding from home, get a kettle, a 907 gas cylinder and you’re away. Stop for some groceries en route or support the communities your visiting by spending where you travel.

I was quoted 6-7 months for mine but it took 9. It seemed to be that way for most people in 2017.
Those are my thoughts too. If I need anything I will get it but I’m not wasting money buying things I might not need. Will just
t
great news!

Back