Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New partner zonesleep luxury mattress toppers

calikev

calikev

Administrator
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T4 PopTop
Good evening everybody. We have been working closely with a company called zonesleep who have developed custom made mattress toppers for the Cali
They can also provide California bed linen and pillows to match
The mattress topper material is unique and features space tech materials
It is breathable and washable and is a great high quality product so much so
They are offering a guarantee if you don't like you can return it within 10 days and get your money back. Welcome on board guys and thanks for working with us.

Sorry I forgot to mention their will be discounts available via a code to vip's

Thanks kev for the great welcome. I can't add too much to that only there will be better pictures of the bed linen on the website in the next few days. If you take a look at our website it will give you all an idea of who we are and the quality of our products.
I look forward to hearing your comments. http://www.zonesleep.co.uk/zonesleep-vw ... hapter=100

Last year I bought a three layer mattress topper from Zone sleep after a recommendation from Chris and Penny who had the two layer. I have now slept over 10 nights. The most impressive thing for me about the product is the lightness, ease of use, stowage and of course comfort. Good luck with your new product and new partner.

Can you tell me what the VIP discount will be please. I've just ordered one from them for the upper bed for £225 (the price advertised on their website) and they assured me this was the best price they'd sell at and that there was not going to be a VIP discount. They did throw in free delivery - which in lieu of no discount seemed the best I could expect.

Hi phil because of the margins they are working too the 10%
Off is if you buy the set sorry if it was not made clear :sad

Thanks Kev - understood. The guys at Zonesleep were very helpful. Looking forward to receiving and, more importantly, trying.

Phil

Why is the double mattress topper so much cheaper than the cali-range?

I asked them this sue and the reason is the machine cuts standard sizes in large volumes
The Cali range are hand cut. When they start mass producing them they will be cheaper

Ever so slightly cynical but some of us ordered them with negligible discount, sang their praises but missed out on a proper discount.

Now we've helped generate significant interest, there's now a proper discount...

It is a great product though.

EDIT; this post just sound a bit angry. Not really intended - its good to have such a partner. I will report on how over a month on a lower topper works our for us in July!!

Hi all

Have had a couple of quite uncomfortable nights in our new Cali so far (tried both upstairs and downstairs) and am considering the various options (Duvalay, Zonesleep etc.). I have a few questions re the Zonesleep and hope someone can help - it is just such a huge investment that I really want to be sure to make the right decision:

1) Why does the Zonesleep website offer an Upper Bed and Lower bed product which are in fact the exact same size (both 115cm x 195cm) - when they could just offer one product but with two thickness options (the lower bed one at 3.5cm is thicker than the upper bed one at 2.5cm they offer)?

2) Is the main benefit 'coolness'? My main need is for comfort and I am quite happy to be toasty warm! The main marketing strand of the duvalays seems to be for comfort. I am certainly attracted to anything that also combines comfort with compact storage as space is clearly at a premium!

3) We have purchased the Cali Comfort Camping pack which comes with the comfort mattress. I wish we had not bothered, but we are where we are! Unfortunately the comfort mattress is neither really comfortable (too hard for my liking) nor can it be removed to save space when adding other toppers because it is a three section mattress with the rear section being the parcel shelf one - whilst you can zip off the other two parts, this would then leave the parcel shelf section of the mattress significantly proud of the folded down bench seats (about an inch), and create too much of a 'bump' with this height difference for any topper to smooth out. So now we are looking for a topper to make our comfort mattress comfortable! BUT: Bearing in mind that, with our 'comfort' mattress in place we have a smooth surface with no lumps and bumps to smooth out, would the thinner (and cheaper) 'upper bed' zonesleep suffice our need for noticeable additional comfort (I am looking for added softness as we already have smoothness if that makes sense)?

4) The VIP list (or at least the one I have from joining in October) states 'various' as available discount for VIP users. Does anyone know what this means? It sounds like you get a discount depending on the mood of the day, rather than something fair across the board for all - that seems a bit odd to me?

I think that's all. Any responses/advice re the above would be hugely appreciated!

:thanks

Hi I can answer a few of your questions
No1. The toppers are Cali specific the upstairs topper is wider and shaped at the end
The downstairs topper is slightly narrower and has a cut our for the wheel arch.
No2. The main benefit is coolness but the zonesleep topper is made of space tech material meaning it will never compress fully making it comfortable as well.
No4. Currently zonesleep are offering free next day delivery to vip's also remember if you order one and it doesn't meet your expectations they will refund your money. Tim did mention if you do buy more than 1 item he could offer a little more discount
I hope this goes someway to answering your questions

I have had nearly all the toppers available since purchasing my Cali including the Duvalay and I must admit the Zonesleep gives the best nights sleep, so much so I have even bought one for the bed at home. It is a very clever product!

Thank you Kev and Martin, that's really helpful.

Maybe the Zonesleep website is not right then - both the Cali specific toppers are shown as 115x195cm size, but interesting to know about the special shapes, the website does not mention this.

http://www.zonesleep.co.uk/vw-californi ... s5mnq47lh7

So that leaves just the small matter of yet more funds to find... ! That, in combinations with the various pros and cons for the different options make it quite hard to decide - if either of you will be at COTF14 and I am still not sure by then, would it be possible to have a demo of your toppers then?

:thanks

I feel pretty sure me & Martin will be at cotf also zonesleep will be trading
There with a stand if you can wait that long :thumb

Fab, thank you!

I *should* wait that long but I will probably crumble just as I did with the Comfortz purchases (where my intentions to be patient lasted a full day or two... :lol: ) - unless, of course, I find a makeshift way to make the beds more comfy in the meantime....

Will the Zonesleep toppers be for sale or just for demo at the gathering?

You will be able to buy them there if you can wait that long :laugh2

Yes I completely agree. Being patient is one of most difficult thing one has to do. It is quite difficult to wait for such a long time. Even I would go for another mattress till then.

I couldn't wait I have just ordered my ZoneSleep from the forum shop.I have made the mistake of buying cheap buying twice so hopefully I will be happy with it.
Of to the peak district next week to try it out.
Jev

What is the current discount on this product if a VIP member? I'm considering it for the downstairs bed in our cali as whilst I was looking at memory foam originally I hate being too hot when sleeping and with us heading to S France in the summer this is my primary concern!!

callena said:
What is the current discount on this product if a VIP member? I'm considering it for the downstairs bed in our cali as whilst I was looking at memory foam originally I hate being too hot when sleeping and with us heading to S France in the summer this is my primary concern!!

You won't regret it I have the same problem with memory foam the zonesleep is ace

Cali stuff seems to have disappeared from their website. Is it now only available on the forum shop?

Martin said:
Send us a message at admin@vwcaliforniaclub.com for the current offer.
Thanks I've emailed :)

Calinicki said:
You won't regret it I have the same problem with memory foam the zonesleep is ace
Thanks :) Its strange that the only place I can find out anything about the zonesleep is on this forum! Is it a well guarded secret?

cullengr said:
Cali stuff seems to have disappeared from their website. Is it now only available on the forum shop?
Yes I noticed that too - I had the page on their site bookmarked from when we got our van last year, none of the product pages load now though - only the category with the general info!

The reason they have been removed from the ZoneSleep website is because as they are made specifically for the Cali they thought it best if we stocked them instead. we will be offering some deals so our VIP members don't lose out.they will still carry the same guarantee that ZoneSleep offer they will also be able to give advise if we can't answer your questions.
I hope this clears it up
Thanks
David white