• Start date
Pure Worktop Protection

Pure Worktop Protection

VIP Member
Trade Advertiser
VIP Trade Partner
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
We have just launched our new glass protectors for the hob/sink on the Grand California.
Manufactured from High Impact Carbon Fibre effect ABS these 4mm thick panels simple stick onto the existing glass with 4 small self adhesive pads.
Produced to help avoid costly repairs to the hob & sink glass.
Available to purchase now on our website
Www.pure-plastics.co.uk

7b4364ad-67de-42b6-b75d-f518123d61c7.jpeg

fb13309a-925f-428a-bc15-38e79866f921.jpeg

Hi all - Pure Worktop Protection used our van to template these covers and I can honestly say that they are great

They also made a couple of cutting boards which are very handy- pic's below- which I think they are also going to make available.

They're a genuinely helpful company and it's all made in the UK.

We did get our set for free but I would have been more than happy to release the moths from my wallet and paid for them myself..
ec51c0e3e3ed945cc3c80c77ae7c6a2e.jpg
557c7dda8725ddf1190f4023de65d6eb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Hi all - Pure Worktop Protection used our van to template these covers and I can honestly say that they are great

They also made a couple of cutting boards which are very handy- pic's below- which I think they are also going to make available.

They're a genuinely helpful company and it's all made in the UK.

We did get our set for free but I would have been more than happy to release the moths from my wallet and paid for them myself..
ec51c0e3e3ed945cc3c80c77ae7c6a2e.jpg
557c7dda8725ddf1190f4023de65d6eb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk
Thanks for sharing! I have just ordered the sink board and glass protectors!

Very prompt delivery, quality looks good ..they are here before the van but I will upload imaged in September.

Just a reminder to all those new Grand California owners who may have missed our launch last summer for glass protectors for the kitchen and our bespoke cutting boards.
The Carbon Fibre effect glass protectors simply stick on top of the glass to protect it from costly damage & repairs.
All available from stock from www.pure-plastics.co.uk
See our website for further information.

GC Worktop 1.jpg

GC Sink Cutting Board.jpg