Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New seats

Raggedroy

Raggedroy

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Just poped over to Transcal in Bristol for bit of an upgrade. Now sitting on a camp site in Gwithian.
AC82E208-66D3-420B-BAE1-67639E0B2C48_zps60njjuf8.jpg
714F5114-3115-477D-9A7E-5044990FF2E9_zpsshzkzvxi.jpg

Very nice indeed. Jealous :laugh2

They look very tidy!
We'd like to have our Beach seats retrimed in dark red leather.......would you mind giving us some idea on cost and how long it took please?

Really nice and tasteful. You must be thrilled with them :cool

I had a price from them to reupholster ours but that's as far as it got - I needed a long lie down!
They're a class act though.

Big Bloke said:
They look very tidy!
We'd like to have our Beach seats retrimed in dark red leather.......would you mind giving us some idea on cost and how long it took please?
We were quoted £1,450+vat. Transcal have the patterns so they only need your van for the fitting. Fitting was carried out in Bristol yesterday and took about 5 hrs. I believe they can collect your seats and have them back to you within the week. A lot of smaller upholsterers use Transcal and fit themselves.

Ver nice indeed... looks stunning.

Leather is about the best upgrade you can do to a Cali in my opinion. Did ours in the first 6 months of ownership and still looks like new 5 years on. (Really don't know why they use such a poor material on the Cali... standard cloths so much more resistant to staining etc)

Transcal do indeed do some very nice work.

Planning to have them do the T4 Multivan, they've done a friends.

Rgds
Mark

Thanks for the info Raggedroy, they look the business! I'll certainly consider Transcal when its time to do ours.

SimplyDubs said:
Ver nice indeed... looks stunning.

Leather is about the best upgrade you can do to a Cali in my opinion. Did ours in the first 6 months of ownership and still looks like new 5 years on. (Really don't know why they use such a poor material on the Cali... standard cloths so much more resistant to staining etc)

Transcal do indeed do some very nice work.

Planning to have them do the T4 Multivan, they've done a friends.

Rgds
Mark

I agree Mark - would say, there are some lovely leather options in Europe that we don't get in the UK and that i think is part of the problem.

James

Oh these do look the business.

Back