Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New T6.1 California Ocean owner from Co. Down, N Ireland

M

mark842

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Good afternoon folks. Soon to be, new T6.1 California Ocean owner from Co. Down, N Ireland. Long time car enthusiast turned camper lover.

I've been researching the Cali (and others) for some time now and recently rented a T6 Transporter that was locally converted a month ago. Since then i've been searching for the perfect used, albeit lightly, California.

I am currently on the ferry from Belfast to Liverpool to lift a 2024, 1,800mile, T6.1 California Ocean, 150bhp, DSG tomorrow. The plan then is to go Snowdonia for a spot of hiking, the first night in the van and get the ferry from Holyhead to Dublin on Saturday AM.

Anyway, that is my story so far. I look forward to getting to know you all and hopefully, after a bit of experience under my belt, i'll be a decent contributor to this community.

I'll post some decent pics soon but for now...

IMG_8201.jpg

Welcome and congratulations !!
Sounds like you’ve bought one for exactly the right reasons. Ideal to come home to from a whatever your day brings.
Happy adventures - looking forward to more pics and tales

Congratulations and enjoy the whole experience. If its the one I think it is, as I still enjoy a peruse, its got a fantastic interior.
As per - pics and questions welcome.

:welcome