Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New to group

Brian & Kath

Brian & Kath

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Hi
We are new to this group. Actively looking for a pre-loved van at the moment. We have found one we like but, as it is such a big investment for us, we are trying not to get carried away and make sure it is everything we want before we take the plunge.

We live in Warton, near Lytham which is a popular spot for overnighters on the coast road

Brian and Kath

Welcome allong!

Hi and welcome.

You can search within the forum scanning the various threads or using the search function but also a good way to find stuff is through the search window of your browser with:-

site:vwcaliforniaclub.com

Followed by the term your looking for.

You’ll be busy for a while. Rule of thumb is that there is very little that has not been discussed but always best to ask if not sure and it does refresh the topic and keep us all awake.

Lived in Warton when I was 15. A long long time ago.

Mike

Welcome Good luck with your search.

Welcome to this special place! Lot of info, tips and good old common sense! Search and ask away!

:welcome

For sure it's a big investment even for the oldest of pre loved examples and the financial implications carry more weight for some than others. It was massive for me.

Hi
We are new to this group. Actively looking for a pre-loved van at the moment. We have found one we like but, as it is such a big investment for us, we are trying not to get carried away and make sure it is everything we want before we take the plunge.

We live in Warton, near Lytham which is a popular spot for overnighters on the coast road

Brian and Kath
Hi and welcome. We are not far from Warton if you want to look around our Cali or have any questions. :welcome

Hi

Brian and Kath
I hope you find the one for you! Good luck! :thumb

For sure it's a big investment even for the oldest of pre loved examples and the financial implications carry more weight for some than others. It was massive for me.
I just read my text back and it looks like I missed the point as I ended up going with new...
Perhaps I should have elaborated, what I meant was....
All the struggling with finance and figures lead me to accept PCP on a new one was the best way forward in my shoes getting a 20K final payment on a vehicle that should be worth double that in a private sale at the end of the term and under warranty the whole time. :thumb
Food for thought if you have a decent deposit and aren't looking to buy outright.