Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Bayleaf Green Coast ordered !

Themadwife

Themadwife

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
Hi all, new to the group.

We have ordered a Coast, in Bayleaf Green, due next summer. We live near Milton Keynes. Plan to use as second car, mainly for day trips and to make my hobby more comfy: I have two dogs that compete in dog agility. Have camped since I was 3 months old, love the outdoors, and can’t wait to get driving it back very excited

We have ordered a Coast, in Bayleaf Green, due next summer. We live near Milton Keynes. Plan to use as second car, mainly for day trips and to make my hobby more comfy: I have two dogs that compete in dog agility. Have camped since I was 3 months old, love the outdoors, and can’t wait to get driving it back very excited
Welcome. You should connect with @AlisonF

Great choice of colour, the wait is long but if you forget you’ve ordered it it soon passes. My bay leaf green Ocean is currently sat at the port after ordering in December.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Themadwife Welcome to the forum! As @Joker 1299 mentioned, I also bought mine for dog agility. What minds of dogs are you competing with. There is a Cali Dogs section on here if you want to introduce your dogs.
I have two Hungarian Pumi ( herding breed) …I’ll take a look at the Calidogs, thanks x